Kyle Leon - Kyle Leon Muscle Maximizer is a Scam

May 30, 2012
review #321606
Update added by user Oct 22, 2012

HEY GUYS I havent checked back here because I gave up.But KYLE LEON IS A SCAM.

Guranteed money back turned out to be a run around. I was told by this guy Alexander on here that he would get my money back.

Well guess what I asked on May 30th for my money back, and I still havent seen a dollar yet.Ive been had for $200 STAY AWAY, the programs bogus anyway

Update added by user Oct 22, 2012

HEY GUYS I havent checked back here because I gave up.But KYLE LEON IS A SCAM.

Update added by user Jul 06, 2012

Hello guys I just wanted to let you know, this is =sue has still yet to be resolved and I am on the 2nd month of trying to even reach somebody.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2012

So far in the last 24 hours I have dealt with this company I feel as if I was SCAMMED. First of all I was sold on the 1st video and made the 1st purchase which cost $47. After I made this purchase another video played, at this point I knew I was going to be in for a ride. I instantly knew this next video was going to be a second at selling me another product. So after this one played i hit the "NEXT" button and it instantly charged me without warning for $37. So I was like o.k no big deal I guess I can use it. Best part is after I do this A THIRD video plays and attempted to dupe me into a $97 purchase.

Now after I made this purchase, I received no welcome email or anything. I cant get into a website and download what I bought. So I immediately looked for a "contact" page. And the only thing you can do is email this company. I also realized at this point WOW what did I get myself into. Best part is this email address is an automated system.

I saw on this website that an affiliate of the company posted his email in response to a similar posting to mine. So I shot him an email, and still no response. Also I replied to one of Kyle Leons emails.... And Nothing.

From this experience I am truly disgusted with this company and want my money back, but theres no way of getting in touch with someone. I would keep the program if I can get what i paid for but at this point its pathetic.

IMO stay away from this

8b218a7
1.2
Had an experience with Kyle Leon?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
SaraK

Aug 11

Good morning
It’s Sara here, one of our team of service representatives who work each weekday from 10am to 4pm e.s.t.
It’s our job to answer your concerns and make you happy to the best of our abilities.
Please just click the ‘Contact’ button on our web site. Do you see the e-mail addresses? Simply send us your real name and your purchase particulars, or your question, concern, or request and we’ll service you with the same award winning 5STAR treatment that we use with each of our valued, respected clients.
Our web site has been acknowledged as the easiest to navigate and obtain service among thousands of online business competitors!
When you make statements such as those in your e-mail it tends to smear our wonderful reputation that we have with over 500,000 customers in over 170 countries around the globe. Once again, thank you for your business, we appreciate your loyal support and we’ll strive to solve whatever problem, or concern that you have encountered. Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team, Sara SK Muscle Meals Inc. sara@musclemealsinc.com

Aug 11 Guelph, Ontario

Good afternoon all,
It’s Kelly SP here, one of our team of service representatives who work each weekday from 10am to 4pm e.s.t.
We have found that customers sometimes request a refund because they do not understand that they do not receive a physical product delivered to their door, the ‘easy to use’ program is downloadable to any computer, lap top, or mobile device.
If there’s absolutely any problem with the download format we are there to help and ensure a smooth use of our wonderful products that thousands of satisfied customers use in over 170 Countries around the globe.
If however, this life-changing experience is not for you, for whatever reason you have, we are only too happy to honour your refund request.
Should you change your mind please feel free to re-order at any time, at whatever price exists at the time of re-order and whatever bonuses, if any, will be gratefully supplied. Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team, Kelly SP kelly@musclemealsinc.com 1 (888)-859-4007

kortta

Mar 01

check latest kyle leon product adonis golden ratio review
smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review

Jan 21

I'm sorry that this didn't workout for you it must have been a singled out mishap because I bought the program and had my money returned within a week of my initial email

Oct 23, 2013

"djmoffs"

I have searched both of my email ticket databases and my kelly@musclemealsinc.com account, I do not see that we have received an email from anything with "djmoffs" in the address.

I ask again that you contact us directly so that we can help you. Please know that Pissed Consumer is not our site, we simply search it for comments like these.

We want to help you, please write or call us.

ou812

Oct 18, 2013

I am very leery of buying this, i would love to try it but with all the bad reviews i am very unsure of the purchase...

Nov 04, 2013 Toronto, Ontario

Hi ou812,

I represent Kyle Leon and his brands (The Muscle Maximizer & Customized Fat Loss programs). We have a customer service department dedicated to providing you with all you need to know about this program, please feel free to contact me directly.

Please know that we are here to help, you simplyt have to message US regarding your purchase.

roarinEE1

Oct 16, 2013

i bought the program about a montha ago and ive seen awesome results. its not *** at all. Really no program will work for you if you dont dicipline and dedicate yourself everyday. If your mad because a refuynd didnt come in thats sincere but to say that the program itself is a scam?? is revealing to everyone you didnt try at all. :zzz

katara

Sep 02, 2013

check latest kyle leon product that everybody talking about adonis golden ratio review go to : smore.com/0c2c-adonis-golden-ratio-review

Sep 04, 2013 Chatham, Ontario

Hi natdom2024,

tyourke

Aug 05, 2013 London, England

I agree this company is a huge scam. I asked for a refund 5 minutes after buying because I realised that the product was a pathetic excuse for a weight loss plan. And it isn't "customized" at all. One week later, after many offers trying to scam me out of even MORE money, customer service came back and said they gave me a refund. Two weeks later, I check my bank...guess what? No refund. BIG. FAT. LIE. Now customer service is ignoring me.

Don't waste your money on this product. It is a MASSIVE SCAM!!!!

Aug 06, 2013 Chatham, Ontario

Tyourke,

I am sorry that you feel this way. The program and the company are very legit and we are here to help people who want out help.
I am sorry that you did not like the offers that we provided and you have every right to resign from the email database and receive a refund.

To remove yourself from the email database, simply click UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the next email that you receive.

If you were told that you would be getting a refund and it has not yet reached you, perhaps you could send me an email so that I can look into this for you. It could be that you are just not seeing it on your statement as of yet, that is always a possibility.

Again I am sorry that you feel the way you do, but I can assure you that you are wrong about us.

Sincerely,

meowmeow

Jul 18, 2013

definitely not a scam, i use it and it works, i have my friends on it and they're totally happy with it. My aunt had used it but ended up needing it refunded and they did it within a day or so, so i dont think its a scam at all, i think its a great program

KathyKnowsBest

Jul 19, 2013

Correct, it's an effective program for those who are serious about it. Granted, it may not work for everyone, but it DOES work for most.

peachykeen23

Jul 21, 2013

It's a great program for those willing to put the effort into it. It works wonderfully for me and I'll continue to recommend it to family and friends.

julian

Jul 15, 2013

Hi there mates, its enormous article of muscles gainer on the topic of teachingand fully defined, keep it up all the time.

happy

Jul 15, 2013 Adelaide, South Australia

Hi all, kyle leon is not a scam. If you follow the steps correctly you shouldn't be charged for anything you don't want to purchase. it is made quite clear if you read everything on the pages under the video what you need to do so that you proceed without accidently purchasing the extra's, if not required. The program's provided are excellent if you follow them correctly and are committed to them. Commitment is the key, you still need to work hard to achieve good results but it's all there for you to follow. I think the program is great and for $47 a bargain. you'll pay way more for bogus supplements and people seem to support that industry no questions.

LifeLover007

Jul 17, 2013

I love your post, I am a fan of this program because it works for me and it's true that if you need to commit to it, and I think that's probably where a lot of people trip up, of course its not an overnight fix but its a decent program to get you to your goals.

1-20 of 115 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Kyle Leon.
Filing a new complaint about
×