Despite the number of emails I have sent, to the admin or "sara" or "Kelly" who claim to be part of the Kyle Leon team and are here to help consumers, I have yet to hear back. I can only imagine how long it will take to get my refund.

How many times must i contact them before i get heard? This is ridiculous for a sales company. Where is the sense of decency?

As a student, i am strapped for cash and i really need this refund to come through.

$70 is a lot of money and it could go a long way.

So much for trusting advertisements like Kyle Leon and his "money back guarantee". You just give health advertisers a bad name.

• kyleleon
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 05, 2014.

Comments

SaraK

Good morning

Our service team is here from 9-4 E.S.T. each weekday to take care of you, our most valued clients.

Since many problems and concerns are solved quickly and efficiently please know that we will guide you through any technical issue that you encounter.

Our job exists because of good clients like yourself

KKSP
Chatham, Ontario, Canada #825531

I can't say if I didn't receive you email because I do not know your email address, but kindly post your your email address so I can check my records OR supply an order number.

Kelly SP

kelly@musclemealsinc.com

Ashley91
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom #793219

Hi I also made an order with Kyle Leon tonight. I haven't even given it a chance to see if I will receive my order after seeing all these complaints!

It is very unlikely I will even receive my order since the order page doesn't even request your full address! I should have stopped right there but unfortunately I placed my order. I didn't receive any confirmation email. I have since tried emailing Kelly on kelly@musclemealsinc.com but surprise surprise, the email failed!

I have also emailed Sara on the same type of email address requesting a full refund ASAP! I am furious how they have scammed all of us innocent customers!

So to Kelly & Sara, if they're even your real names I expect a quick response and refund....absolutely pissed!

KKSP
to Ashley91 Chatham, Ontario, Canada #825532

ASHLEY91.

Please know that we are not affiliated with PISSED CONSUMER therefore you will receive our best customer support by reaching out to us by the email or phone listed on our website. Again I must say that I can't say if I didn't receive you email because I do not know your email address so, kindly post your your email address so I can check my records OR supply an order number.

Kelly SP

kelly@musclemealsinc.com

to Ashley91 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #825636

As soon as an order is placed, you are taken directly to the download page where everything is there for you. If the download page was missed, we are here via email 7 days a week, 10 hours per day and our phone is live Monday-Friday 10-4 EST.

Sara SK

sara@musclemealsinc.com

to Sara K Bay Shore, New York, United States #900772

And the phone # is?

to Sara K Nelson, England, United Kingdom #954507

Sara I have been looking for some thing like this but live in the UK how much will it be please and what would I get as a 50 + years woman please xx