3.3K views

I got all the e books I ordered but soon realised that regular gym exercises were not for me. So I emailed asking for a refund.

Ok I made a typo mistake as it's a long address but I did it correctly again twice - each time it came back to my yahoo inbox as 'Mailer Demon' So it seems there is no way I can get a refund.

I should have realised that this guy was not just a fitness guru, but also a fraud. His grand certificate of "Money back Guarantee" was just another 'buy now' device.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2014.

Comments

SaraK

Good morning

It’s Sara here, one of our team of service representatives who work each weekday from 10am to 4pm e.s.t.

It’s our job to answer your concerns and make you happy to the best of our abilities.

Please just click the ‘Contact’ button on our web site.

Do you see the e-mail addresses? Simply send us your real name and your purchase particulars, or your question, concern, or request and we’ll service you with the same award winning 5STAR treatment that we use with each of our valued, respected clients.

Our web site has been acknowledged as the easiest to navigate and obtain service among thousands of online business competitors!

When you make statements such as those in your e-mail it tends to smear our wonderful reputation that we have with over 500,000 customers in over 170 countries around the globe. Once again, thank you for your business, we appreciate your loyal support and we’ll strive to solve whatever problem, or concern that you have encountered.

Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team, Sara SK Muscle Meals Inc. sara@musclemealsinc.com

KKSP
Guelph, Ontario, Canada #860168

Good afternoon,

Perhaps this has something to do with the security features attached to your email address, as our email address are working just fine (I tested this myself). If you can not reach us through any of our multiple addresses, please feel free to call us with the number on our website.

Thanks,

Kelly SP

Muscle Meals Inc.

Public Relations and Communications Manager kelly@musclemealsinc.com customerservice@themusclemaximizer.com customerservice@customizedfatloss.com Phone: 1 ( 8 8 8 )-859-4007

In my opinion all fat loss programmes are a waste of time. The only way you will lose weight is by excerise. Go for a walk every morning and every evening and you will soon see a difference.

KKSP
to Anonymous Guelph, Ontario, Canada #860165

Anonymous,

A healthy eating and training regimen combats extra weight and allows for goals to become a reality. our brands have successfully helped hundreds of thousands of people in over 150 countries around the world.

Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team,