Really Fed UP,

This is not for me, I have also not received or heard anything since giving them my credit card details and paying for this service.

Kyle Leon is just taking money with NO customer service, he is just using a computer generated mail about more products and not attending to my queries.

I have never had any trouble before with other online services so I expected the same with this company Customised Fat Loss.

I will still try and get my money back if I can try and get hold of some sort of customer service email that is not generically generated.

Had an Experience with Kyle Leon?

Comments

KathyKnowsBest

I'm sure they likely do have an automated emailing system, that is where most newletters come from, however, they do also have live agents that will assist you.

peachykeen23
to KathyKnowsBest #684849

Correct, and they're very helpful.

Did you try emailing them?I've never had any of my emails go unanswered and they're a pretty helpful bunch.

I lost the download page and they resent it to me right away.I did get a lot of the automated emails but they have an unsubscribe link on them which stopped it.

LifeLover007
to Dominic #682197

i

meowmeow
to Dominic #683021

yup i agree, they've always been on top of answering all of my questions and i've never had an issue with any of it

SaraK

Hi there,

I am also a representative of Kyle Leon brands, I am here to offer myself as another point of contact for anyone that has any questions or concerns surrounding the program.

Feel free to visit our websites or write to us,

Muscle Meals Inc.

sara@musclemealsinc.com

KKSP
Chatham, Ontario, Canada #665715

I represent the Muscle Maximizer & Customized Fat Loss programs. Our email addresses are listed on the websites and our phone number is listed on the download pages. Our emails are answered 7 days a week and our phone is live Monday through Friday.

Please feel free to contact me directly so that I can assist you.

Feel free to visit our websites or write to us,