1.2K views

This product is bull and i want my refund now im well within my 60 day guarantee

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of other product from Kyle Leon. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kyle Leon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kyle Leon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #969314

Our brands have successfully helped hundreds of thousands of people in over 150 countries around the world achieve their goals. We are here to help anyone who has the desire to gain muscle and/or lose unwanted weight.

I am sorry to hear that you feel the way you do and wanted to let you know that we are here to help. Should you be interested in our help or want to just reach out directly, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Kelly SP

Muscle Meals Inc.

Public Relations and Communications Manager kelly@musclemealsinc.com customerservice@themusclemaximizer.com customerservice@customizedfatloss.com